Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

System starting stuck at 98%

Hi

I am trying to use fra.me but I can't get it to start, the system always stops at 98%.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

Johan
Frame Launchpad.png
1103 x 330 - 212K

Comments

• Hi Johan, thanks for reaching out to us. I'm looking into it currently. For purposes of tracking and keeping this organized, please submit a support ticket by emailing [email protected] or going directly to http://support.fra.me/hc/en-us/requests/new and creating a ticket. Until then, I'll reply to this forum post with information as it comes available.

Thanks,
    -John
  • Johan,

Please try again when you have time. It should be working now. Let us know if you need anything else, either here or through support.fra.me.

Thanks,
    -John
  • same happening with me
  • Note that there can be cases where the start-up time for an instance takes longer than usual due to a maintenance even or other issue with the specific VM. Currently, the behavior that you'll see is the progress indicator holding at 98% -- if you see this happening, give it another 2 minutes - and if it doesn't change, please submit a ticket to [email protected] and we'll check it out for you.
  • Its happening to me now
  • Hi DarkWeb,

We've checked your account and your system is accessible, please try it again. If you need anything else, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Damian