Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to power off my cloud desktop

I was using the cloud windows desktop and accidently closed the tab. I again opened fra.me and its not allowing me to start or power off the desktop. It display a message saying there is an active connection. How can I end this active connection or power off the cloud pc?

Comments

• Hello Ahmed,

Thank you for contacting us. I've opened a support ticket for you to track and investigate this issue for you. You should receive and email from support@fra.me shortly with details for your problem.

Thanks,
    Jason
  • edited January 2016
    I would also like to add to this that it is taking me a long time to power off my cloud desktop. It can take me more then half an hour to actually turn off which is frustrating when it is burning my credits on pro.

All the while it simply stays amber or indicates that there is an active session.
  • Hi Saizo,

We've been able to reproduce the issue with it taking a longer than normal time to power off in some cases and we have deployed a resolution to this earlier this morning. So please go ahead and try it again. If you continue to see issues, let us know at support@fra.me