Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Removing credit card ? = Loose your credits.

I removed my credit card, and I lost the rest of my 180 credits.
So You can't remove your creditcard from the account, without loosing the rest of your credits?
I thought this was the only way to disable recurring payment.
Very dissapointed in this service.

Comments

• Hello,

Yes, removing an account's credit card will instantly put your account in an 'expired' state. The reason we do this to prevent users from signing up, removing their card, using up all of their credits and incurring overages. In this scenario and without a valid credit card on file, we would be left to cover the costs of the usage and overage. Re-adding a credit card to your account will bring it out of the expired state and allow you to continue using Frame.

If you don't want to incur charges for the next billing month, simply use Frame as much as you'd need, then cancel your account after you're finished. You can cancel your subscription at any time by following the steps outlined here: https://support.fra.me/s/article/How-do-I-cancel-my-Frame-Personal-or-Frame-for-Business-Account.

If you have any questions or if there's anything else can help you with, please reach out to us by sending an email to support@fra.me.

Best regards,
    Jason